Which law school grads are most likely find jobs? According to The Princeton Review, Columbia Law School graduates have the best career prospects in the U.S.
Nearly all of Columbia Law’s 450 who graduated last year were hired within nine months. The other New York area law school that made the top ten was NYU. They came in at number five with 96% of its graduates gaining employment in the legal profession.
Here is the list of the top ten law schools on Princeton Review’s Best Career Prospects list:
- Columbia Law School
- University of Chicago Law School
- UC Berkeley Law (Boalt Hall)
- Northwestern University School of Law
- NYU Law School
- Harvard Law School
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Michigan Law School
- Stanford Law School
- UVA Law School
The rankings were based on school data and a survey of 18,000 law students.